Sunday, June 21, 2009

More Rhubarb than you know what to do with?

Here is a recipe you will just love!!


Dad this goes out to you, I know you love Rhubarb!! Hopefully mom will make them for you on my behalf! Happy Father's Day!!! :)

Rhubarb Muffins

Ingredients:

1/2 c. melted butter (or oil if you prefer)
2 c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
5 c. Flour
1 1/4 c. sugar
2 T. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
4 c. thinly sliced rhubarb
Mix on low speed the butter, milk, vanilla and eggs. Add all remaining ingredients except rhubarb all at once, mixing on low speed. Fold in rhubarb. Fill muffin tins and sprinkle each top with a bit of sugar and cinnamon. Bake at 375F for 17-23 minutes.

So Simple and delicious! Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. OUUUU- mom and dad gave us rhubard (our 'roubub' as mom calls it!) a few weeks ago and we had NO idea what to do with it. These look YUMMY. I will have to see about 'poaching' some from their friend in Halifax- I guess they brought quarts and quarts up this past visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything Rhubarb. These look delicious. I will certainly try them. Rhubarb crisp is good also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent timing! I was just looking for a good rhubarb recipe to try - thanks Alli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum...makes me wish we had grown rhubarb!

    ReplyDelete