Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Date is Set!

The title of this post makes it sound like our wedding date...although it isn't the date is just as important. My PhD thesis defense date has been set for Dec 6!!! I have one more month of spending all my time outside of teaching on making revisions (there are a few so it will be tight!) and formatting. Then I will have a month while my examining committee reads my thesis to prepare for my presentation and questions afterwards! Then I will have a 2-3 hour oral exam (defense) after which I will have a HUGE party!


See you all on the other side! Okay, maybe in November I'll have some time to catch up on some of the tasty things I have been making and fun things I have been doing. Although there aren't many fun things these days they are keeping me sane! :)

Back to my revisions! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!

    I didn't realize that it's called a thesis in Canada. Here in the States, I think, the Master's paper is called thesis, but the Ph.D. paper is called a dissertation.

    ReplyDelete