Sunday, February 22, 2009

Food Week: Dessert and a Break

I have been making graphs like a mad woman. I just finished my last (so I think) graph for my presentation last night!!! The conference I am going to starts on Tuesday morning but I have to drive to 10 hours tomorrow to get there and my presentation is on Tuesday! So this will be short and sweet so I can get started!

For my dessert recipe, I will point you towards the Lemon Cheesecake I made for Diego for his Birthday. Click here to see my post with this recipe. I promise I will post my blueberry-peach crumble soon. This one is easy, delicious and a little healthier. ;)

So I am off tomorrow for a few days, so I will not be posting at least until next weekend. Have yourselves a good week! Take care!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck during your conference!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun at the conference and hope your presentation goes very smoothly and well!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your presentation!

    ReplyDelete