Thursday, February 19, 2009

Food Week: Dinner

One of my favorite things to make for dinner is mushroom risotto. Its creamy goodness always has a spot on my plate!!!

This is definitely odd since I have just started liking mushrooms this passed year. It is pretty simple but there are a lot of steps and my fav. recipe is not on paper and easier to follow if I just give you the link. This is an awesome website, it has LOTS of recipes and each has its own video, which is very helpful for obscure cooking terms like "beat eggs until fluffy"...when you are new at cooking even this can be obscure! I know I wasn't sure what it meant when I started cooking and baking for real...by this I mean from scratch!

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, thanks for the recipe and link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow, thanks for sharing that link. I want to search what they have. Good for you that you started liking mushrooms. I love them. Fried in butter and garlic - hmmmmmmm, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love risotto!!! This sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete